Welcome, Kent Welsh!
February 8, 2017
I am pleased to announce the addition of Kent Welsh, CPA, CFP to the team at CPA Solutions. His role will be Tax Manager for our Avon and Glenwood Springs offices. In the months and years ahead, that role will evolve as we collaborate on creative ideas to help you reduce your taxes and improve your unique financial situations.
Kent will maintain office hours in Avon on Mondays from 12:30PM to 5:30PM and on Thursdays from 8:30AM to 1:30PM. Otherwise he will be in Glenwood, or working from home.
Kent and his wife, Janet, were recruited to Eagle County by his son and daughter-in-law who have lived and worked in the Vail Valley for several years. Kent and Janet are enjoying lots of high country activities, and traveling around Colorado and Utah.
Career highlights to date:
- BS in Business and Economics from Lehigh University
- Master of Accountancy from Virginia Tech
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
- Former owner of a CPA firm in Blacksburg, VA
- Financial analyst for a Volvo subsidiary
- Finance Director for a Community Action Agency and Foodbank in the Roanoke Valley region of southwest Virginia.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule a time to meet Kent.